Sun City CascadesHotel sunimagesdownload001077.jpg sunimagesdownload001086.jpg sunimagesdownload001090.jpg sunimagesdownload001093.jpg sunimagesdownload001097.jpg sunimagesdownload001104.jpg sunimagesdownload001106.jpg sunimagesdownload001108.jpg sunimagesdownload001112.jpg sunimagesdownload001116.jpg sunimagesdownload001123.jpg sunimagesdownload001134.jpg sunimagesdownload0011411.jpg sunimagesdownload004557.jpg sunimagesdownload007614.jpg sunimagesdownload007617.jpg sunimagesdownload007808.jpg
Sun City CascadesHotel
Sun City’s Cascades Hotel lies on a slight rise amid a verdant tropical landscape complete with plentiful water features. The Hotel’s cool elegance, sophisticated décor, and exotic setting are reflective of the Mediterranean influence that inspired its recent refurbishment. The Cascades Hotel offers guests multiple accommodation options, from standard rooms to superior luxury rooms, from plush family rooms to a deluxe presidential suite, as well as a garden suite and two wheelchair accessible rooms. All the rooms and suites have a breathtaking view over the lush gardens and the white sands of the pool’s expansive beach area. Rates include a full English breakfast buffet and unrestricted access to Sun City’s Valley of Waves. Just like a desert oasis, the mini-paradise created by the Cascades Hotel is the perfect retreat from the madding crowds and an ideal base from which to discover the magic of the greater Pilanesberg area. Indulge your desire for adventure in the Pilanesberg National Park, world-famous for its diverse fauna and flora, including the Big 5. Get caught up in the pizazz of Sun City’s vibrant nightlife. Dine out on delectable cuisine in the Hotel’s famous Peninsula restaurant. Soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere in the Luma Bar and Lounge. Laze away another balmy afternoon alongside the crystal-clear pool or buoy up your spirits in the Hotel’s jacuzzi. Take a leisurely stroll through the extensive grounds and the aviary which is home to an abundance of birdlife. Work up a healthy appetite on the Hotel’s tennis courts. And if duty calls, you can touch base with your office from the fully-equipped business centre.
Sun City lies within the greater Pilanesberg area just one-and-a-half hour’s drive from Johannesburg and is ideally positioned for easy access to Pilanesberg National Park, a certified malaria-free game area.
|Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to availability|
|Descriptions||4 Jan 2018 |
to 30 Jan 2018
|Luxury Twin / Paraplegic • Single||4 720|
|Luxury Twin / Paraplegic • Double||5 110|
|Superior Luxury • Single||5 585|
|Superior Luxury • Double||5 975|
|Superior Luxury Family • Single||5 945|
|Superior Luxury Family • Double||6 335|
|Superior Luxury Pool Facing • Single||5 915|
|Superior Luxury Pool Facing • Double||6 305|
|Junior Suite • Single||6 450|
|Junior Suite • Double||6 840|
|Superior Suite • Single||9 690|
|Superior Suite • Double||10 080|
|Royal Suite • Single||29 370|
|Royal Suite • Double||29 760|
|African / King Suite • Single|| |
|African / King Suite • Double||41 640|
|Rate Schedule for 04 JANUARY 2018 - 30 NOVEMBER 2018 INC|
|Description||4 Night Stay 1 or |
More Hotel Double
|4 Night Stay 1 or |
More Hotel Single
|5 Night Stay 1 or |
More Hotel Double
|5 Night Stay 1 or |
More Hotel Single
|Luxury Twin / Paraplegic|| |
|4 255|| |
|Superior Luxury|| |
|4 985|| |
|Superior Luxury Family|| |
|Superior Luxury Pool Facing|| |
|Junior Suite|| |
|Superior Suite|| |
|Royal Suite|| |
|African / King Suite||37 535||37 145||35 190||34 800|
A minimum of 2 nights stay is required when staying on any of the following dates:
27, 28, Apr '18 inc., or 28, 29 Apr '18 inc
A minimum of 3 nights stay is required when staying on any of the following dates:
29, 30, 31 Dec '17 inc., or 30, 31 Dec '17, & 01 Jan ’18 inc., or 31 Dec ’17 , 01 & 02 Jan ’18 inc
30, 31 Mar & 01 Apr '18 inc., or 31 Mar, 01 & 02 Apr '18 inc., or 01, 02, 03 Apr ’18 inc
26, 27, 28 Apr '18 inc
21, 22, 23 Sep '18 inc., or 22, 23, 24 Sep '18 inc., or 23, 24, 25 Sep ’18 inc
The Palace has a total of 338 spacious rooms decorated with a distinctly African feel. Each room has an honour bar, safe and a multi-channel TV. Other in-room amenities at the Palace include air-conditioning, ceiling fans and 24-hour in-room dining. The magnificent Palace of the Lost City at Sun City is a fairytale African palace that towers over the scenic valley. Visible from almost anywhere on the resort, The Palace of the Lost City’s unique towers with elephant tusk embellishments are a symbol of the true luxury and splendor that the hotel offers.
Dining The Peninsula
Superb International cuisine is on the menu at the Peninsula, the luxuriously elegant lakeside restaurant. A resident pianist entertains during dinner. Dinner for groups (1- 70 people), can be accommodated in the Peninsula Restaurant. Should the group be larger than 10 people, a pre-selected set menu is to be chosen. This restaurant offers an exquisite menu selection, whose main focus is on South African Cuisine, with an exciting blend of flavours to stimulate the senses.
Santorini is a Greek Mediterranean restaurant situated by the pool. Serves lunch and dinner. Dress: Casual. Santorini, the Restaurant, is synonymous with the island of the same name, "a magnificent setting, bright and sunny weather, delicious cuisine, wine, exciting entertainment and a rich history. The restaurant is divided into 3 sections: Terrace & Island areas can seat up to 86 people and the main restaurant 104. Extra features to the restaurant includes a live pizza station with a classical wood burning oven in which all our pizzas will be baked but also in which the Kleftiko will be done in the traditional Greek way.
Located in the Santorini restaurant, offers cocktails and full bar service.
This terrace bar, open seven days a week, with a wonderful view of the gardens and waterscapes offers a tranquil place to unwind after a hot day in the African sun.
The Peninsula Bar
The Peninsula Bar, situated adjacent to the Peninsula Restaurant, is an ideal venue to relax and enjoy pre-dinner drinks. The bar is operational on Friday and Saturday evenings from 18h00 until 23h00.
There are a number of facilities and activities available to all Sun City Resort residents, irrespective of which hotel you staying at. From 18 holes on one of our two golf courses to a day of fun at the Valley of Waves or a relaxing spa treatment and an evening safari.
There is something for everyone!
Child Care | Activities
| || |
|Sun City Resort is set in the stark ruggedness of the North West Region of South Africa, and is surrounded by mountains and the untamed majesty of the African bushveld. It is a wedge-shot away from the Pilanesberg National Park, where elephants, rhinos, lions and antelope roam freely.|| |
- Rates are quoted per room, per night, inclusive of the following:
- Full English Breakfast
- VAT at 14% (subject to change)
- 1% Tourism Levy applicable on the accommodation portion of the rate
- Complimentary entry into the Valley of waves and shuttle services within the resort.
- Children 18 years and under sharing a Luxury Family room & Superior Luxury Family room with one or two adults (limited to two children per room) are accommodated free of charge including 2 Children’s Breakfast.
- A single adult with 1 or 2 children 18 years and under will be charged the single room rate inclusive of Breakfast for 2 Children.
- A single adult with 1, 2 or 3 children 18 years and under will be charged the single room rate inclusive of Breakfast for 2 Children & the 3rd Child depending on age will pay as per Children’s Buffet meal Policy listed below.
- Such agreement will depend on the availability of Luxury Family room & Superior Luxury Family rooms. Luxury Twin rooms, Paraplegic rooms, Superior Luxury rooms, Superior Luxury with Balcony do not accommodate children.
SUITES: All Suites can accommodate children as per the above policy, subject to General Manager’s approval
CHILDREN’S BUFFET MEALS
- 0 – 2 years - No charge
- 3 – 12 years - 50% of adult rate
- 13 – 18 years - Full Adult rate
THIRD ADULT POLICY:
The third adult sharing in a Family category room pays 50% of the Double rate, inclusive of English breakfast.
- The rates are quoted per room, per night in South African Rand
- Sun International reserves the right to amend the rates to reflect any adjustments to the rate and to VAT levied or any levies imposed by the government or levied by any other body.
- Day use rooms are available subject to the discretion of the Hotel Management.
FREE OF CHARGE (FOC) / TOUR LEADER POLICY:
- The following discounts will be granted for guests who reside in the same hotel as the group.
- In respect to those accompanying 15-29 full-paying guests, one complimentary single room on a bed and breakfast basis
- In respect to those accompanying 30-69 full-paying guests, two complimentary single rooms on a bed and breakfast basis
- In respect to those accompanying 70 or more full-paying guests, three complimentary single rooms on a bed and breakfast basis
- The complimentary rooms can be used for tour leaders, bona fide local tour guides, drivers and/or charter flight crew members or as a discount against the group account.
TOUR LEADER MEALS
- These meals are to be taken at the same restaurant / function venue as the group. This excludes beverages and meals at concessionaire restaurants / venues.
- The number of tour leaders / guides who qualify for complimentary meals will be based on the same number of comp
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required 40 days prior to arrival.
- For bookings made within 40 days of arrival, full payment is required on confirmation of the booking.
- Please be advised that cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival will be charged a 1 nights accommodation fee.
- In the event of a non-arrival on the day1 night’s accommodation fee will be charged.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee.