Sun City CascadesHotel sunimagesdownload001077.jpg sunimagesdownload001086.jpg sunimagesdownload001090.jpg sunimagesdownload001093.jpg sunimagesdownload001097.jpg sunimagesdownload001104.jpg sunimagesdownload001106.jpg sunimagesdownload001108.jpg sunimagesdownload001112.jpg sunimagesdownload001116.jpg sunimagesdownload001123.jpg sunimagesdownload001134.jpg sunimagesdownload0011411.jpg sunimagesdownload004557.jpg sunimagesdownload007614.jpg sunimagesdownload007617.jpg sunimagesdownload007808.jpg
Sun City CascadesHotel
5* Luxury Accommodation in Sun City close to the Pilanesberg National Park
Sun City’s Cascades Hotel lies on a slight rise amid a verdant tropical landscape complete with plentiful water features. The Hotel’s cool elegance, sophisticated décor, and exotic setting are reflective of the Mediterranean influence that inspired its recent refurbishment. The Cascades Hotel offers guests multiple accommodation options, from standard rooms to superior luxury rooms, from plush family rooms to a deluxe presidential suite, as well as a garden suite and two wheelchair accessible rooms. All the rooms and suites have a breathtaking view over the lush gardens and the white sands of the pool’s expansive beach area. Rates include a full English breakfast buffet and unrestricted access to Sun City’s Valley of Waves. Just like a desert oasis, the mini-paradise created by the Cascades Hotel is the perfect retreat from the madding crowds and an ideal base from which to discover the magic of the greater Pilanesberg area. Indulge your desire for adventure in the Pilanesberg National Park, world-famous for its diverse fauna and flora, including the Big 5. Get caught up in the pizazz of Sun City’s vibrant nightlife. Dine out on delectable cuisine in the Hotel’s famous Peninsula restaurant. Soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere in the Luma Bar and Lounge. Laze away another balmy afternoon alongside the crystal-clear pool or buoy up your spirits in the Hotel’s jacuzzi. Take a leisurely stroll through the extensive grounds and the aviary which is home to an abundance of birdlife. Work up a healthy appetite on the Hotel’s tennis courts. And if duty calls, you can touch base with your office from the fully-equipped business centre.
Sun City lies within the greater Pilanesberg area just one-and-a-half hour’s drive from Johannesburg and is ideally positioned for easy access to Pilanesberg National Park, a certified malaria-free game area.
|Sun International work on dynamic pricing and offer “best available rates” or BAR rates. |
If you would like a quotation click on the Enquire/Book now button below and we will forward an accurate quotation.
Experience the legendary glitz and glamour of the Sun City Casino. Opened in 1979, Sun City Casino has evolved with the times and the latest technology and popular games combine in a spectacle of round-the-clock thrills for both experienced and first-time gamers. Recently refurbished, the Sun City Casino features hundreds of exciting slot machines and over 40 popular table games. And if you’re a Sun MVG cardholders, you enjoy even more benefits, including exclusive access to the Salon Privé and VIP gaming.
Cash desk facilities and ATMs are available at the Sun City Casino and the Bureau de Change accepts all major currencies. However, please note that a passport is required for any foreign exchange transactions.
From: O.R. Tambo International Airport (160km @ 2 hr)
- Head south, 650m.
- Take the 2nd right, 350m.
- Take the ramp to Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R21, 220m.
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R21 and merge onto Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R21, 600m.
- Take the exit onto R21, 36.2km.
- Take exit 134 to merge onto Danie Joubert Fwy/N1 toward Polokwane Partial toll road, 22.5km.
- Slight left at Platinum Hwy/N4 (signs for Rustenburg), 63.7km.
- Take the exit toward R556, 550m.
- Turn right at R556 (signs for Bapong), 79.9km.
- Turn right Entering toll zone in 3km, 4.1km.
- Turn right Leaving toll zone in 2.7km.
- Go through 2 roundabouts, 3.2km.
Dining The Peninsula
Superb International cuisine is on the menu at the Peninsula, the luxuriously elegant lakeside restaurant. A resident pianist entertains during dinner. Dinner for groups (1- 70 people), can be accommodated in the Peninsula Restaurant. Should the group be larger than 10 people, a pre-selected set menu is to be chosen. This restaurant offers an exquisite menu selection, whose main focus is on South African Cuisine, with an exciting blend of flavours to stimulate the senses.
Santorini is a Greek Mediterranean restaurant situated by the pool. Serves lunch and dinner. Dress: Casual. Santorini, the Restaurant, is synonymous with the island of the same name, "a magnificent setting, bright and sunny weather, delicious cuisine, wine, exciting entertainment and a rich history. The restaurant is divided into 3 sections: Terrace & Island areas can seat up to 86 people and the main restaurant 104. Extra features to the restaurant includes a live pizza station with a classical wood burning oven in which all our pizzas will be baked but also in which the Kleftiko will be done in the traditional Greek way.
Located in the Santorini restaurant, offers cocktails and full bar service.
This terrace bar, open seven days a week, with a wonderful view of the gardens and waterscapes offers a tranquil place to unwind after a hot day in the African sun.
The Peninsula Bar
The Peninsula Bar, situated adjacent to the Peninsula Restaurant, is an ideal venue to relax and enjoy pre-dinner drinks. The bar is operational on Friday and Saturday evenings from 18h00 until 23h00.
There are a number of facilities and activities available to all Sun City Resort residents, irrespective of which hotel you staying at. From 18 holes on one of our two golf courses to a day of fun at the Valley of Waves or a relaxing spa treatment and an evening safari.
There is something for everyone!
Child Care | Activities
| || |
|Sun City Resort is set in the stark ruggedness of the North West Region of South Africa, and is surrounded by mountains and the untamed majesty of the African bushveld. It is a wedge-shot away from the Pilanesberg National Park, where elephants, rhinos, lions and antelope roam freely.|| |
- Rates are quoted per room, per night, inclusive of the following:
- Full English Breakfast
- VAT at 15% (subject to change)
- 1% Tourism Levy applicable on the accommodation portion of the rate
- Complimentary entry into the Valley of waves and shuttle services within the resort.
CHILDREN’S POLICY - FAMILY ROOMS
- 2 Adults and 2 Children 17 years and under, on a sleeper Couch, including Breakfast for a maximum of 2 Children.
- 1 Adult and 2 Children 17 years and under, on a sleeper couch, will be charged the single room rate including Breakfast for a maximum of 2 Children.
- 1 Adult with 3 Children will be charged the Double room rate including Breakfast for Children.
- The ages of the children as at the date of check-in at the Hotel i.e. a child 17 years, 11 months will fall in the category “17 years
CHILDREN’S BUFFET MEALS
- 0 – 2 years - No charge
- 3 – 12 years - 50% of adult rate
- 13 years + Full Adult rate
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- A 10% admin fee will be retained for cancellations made after the card has been charged.
- For all bookings made within 30 days of travel
- Full payment Is required within 48 hours of your booking. This payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card (Master/Visa).
- For all bookings made more than 30 days of travel
- A 50% deposit Is required within 48 hours of your booking and the balance 30 days prior to arrival. This payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card (Master/Visa).